Saturday, July 10, 2010

Whoa yayugh!

It's Saturday night. I went to Juke's to see my friend Lucy's band play. They were good. Then came Squints. They were pretty fuckin rad. good sing-a-long punk rock, no bullshit. Then cam the crown fucking jewel. I already forgot the name of the abomination that took place after squints, but it was really just something else. Within seconds of the Buck Cherry meets Load-era Metallica riffs the front of the house was flooded with ugly little troll-like super tan bitches shaking their asses of and singing along like it was some sort of fucking Nicklelback concert. I almost thought I was going to start drinking again. It was atrocious. I don't feel like I need to get into too many details about it, just let it be said that I will always be blown away by aweful, shitty bands having the power to totally enthrall fucking idiot girls.

Let me preface this next little bit by saying that I by no means have any sort of blanket hatred for females; i.e. I don't blame them for all the worlds problems, or think they are all just mindless fucking/shopping machines. That being said, I think some women/girls are just mindless fucking/shopping machines. And they all like Nickelback and Puddle of Mudd (sp?) and there were a whole slew of them at Juke's tonight that must have been hiding in the shadows until this fucking abortion took the stage. Then it-was-ON. Fuck. I don't even know where I'm going with this. Or know if anybody will read it. Whatever.

Hey John Timmermans thank you for looking at my blog, and you should totally buy that CB350. See you Saturday at Mulligan's? Peace out. I'm going to bed and listening to Bruce Springsteen to repair the damage my soul took while hearing that fucking Affliction commercial at the bar tonight. Don't let me down, Boss.

xoxoxoxoxadam

1 comment:

  1. I believe that band was called Deadwood Stone...I had to sit through their shit a few months ago...horrible...

    ReplyDelete